We may provide the data you give us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the aforementioned purposes.
For example, we use a third party to:
- Develop our website
- Arrange the (financial) administration
- Arrange the delivery of products
- We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Neither will we pass on the data provided by you to other parties unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us to provide details and personal data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we have to cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide these data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so in writing.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by a parent, caregiver or legal representative.
FOUR Kids does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing; for example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of FOUR Kids are required to observe confidentiality with regard to these data.
- We have a username and password policy with respect to all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in the event of physical or technical incidents
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data you have provided transferred by us to you, or on your instruction directly to another party. We can ask you to provide proof of identity before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If we process your personal data on the basis of consent provided by you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at all times.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us about this directly. We would obviously think it very unfortunate if we were unable to find a solution together. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at all times. This is the supervisory authority with regard to privacy protection
If you have any questions or comments further to our Privacy Statement, please contact us.